Tree Surgeons & Tree Services
Our Domestic Tree Services
We provide a full range of domestic tree services across the North East for aesthetic or safety reasons. We cover the whole of the North East including Newcastle, Durham, Sunderland, Northumberland, Tyneside.
Our qualified and certified arborist can take care of any tree surgery and maintenance work including:
- - Tree Felling: Precision felling, soft felling and dismanteling for trees in confined spaces or near buildings See out main tree felling page for more details.
- - Crown Reduction: The cutting back of branches to reduce the height and spread of the tree for aesthetic or safety reasons. See out main crown reduction page for more details.
- - Dead Wooding: The removal of dead, dying or diseased branches, This is usually done where there is a risk to the public or property of falling debris from the tree.
- - Lifting: The removal of lower branches to raise the canopy of the tree for aesthetic or safety reasons.
- - Pollarding: Pruning the tree by removing top branches to stop it growing to large. This creates dense foliage on top of the tree and can prolong the life of a tree.
- - Thinning: The removal of branches to reduce the density of the branches on a tree to allow more light to pass through the tree or to make the tree less susceptible to strong wind where there maybe danger to the public or property.
- - Stump Grinding & Removal: The removal or grinding down of tree stumps. See out main stump removal & grinding page for more details.
- - Chipping: Turning your old trees into wood chippings that can be used on the garden for mulch. See out main chipping page for more details.