Our Tree Maintenance Services
We provide tree maintenanace services for commercial clients across the UK and domestic clients in the North East
Our qualified and certified arborist can take care of any tree surgery and maintenance work including:
- Crown Reduction: The cutting back of branches to reduce the height and spread of the tree for aesthetic or safety reasons. See out main crown reduction page for more details.
- Dead Wooding: The removal of dead, dying or diseased branches, This is usually done where there is a risk to the public or property of falling debris from the tree.
- Lifting: The removal of lower branches to raise the canopy of the tree for aesthetic or safety reasons.
- Pollarding: Pruning the tree by removing top branches to stop it growing to large. This creates dense foliage on top of the tree and can prolong the life of a tree.
- Thinning: The removal of branches to reduce the density of the branches on a tree to allow more light to pass through the tree or to make the tree less susceptible to strong wind where there maybe danger to the public or property.
For tree felling and removal see our Tree Felling page.
View all frequently asked questions here